Foreign Business Professionals Program
Have you recently relocated to the United States, haven’t established any credit, and are looking for a car loan? Then Boardwalk can help!
Establishing credit, and securing a loan approval can be difficult, and that’s why we’re here to do that hard work for you, and get you in the car you want in a timely manner. To get on the road quickly, please provide the following:
- Signed Credit Application
- United States Social Security Card or copy of a letter from the Social Security Administration including the assigned Social Security Number
- Copy of Visa with expiration date (with picture blacked out). Call Boardwalk Volkswagen for your options if you plan to extend your stay past the date on your Visa, and have want a longer loan term.
- Three personal references from individuals residing in the U.S.
- Monthly payment must not exceed 25% of your income before tax
- Verifiable gross income must be greater than $45,000
- Verification of residence and phone number (Boardwalk commonly uses utility bills)
- Letter from employer stating applicants position, hire date, income, and length of stay in the U.S.
- If you have just moved to the U.S. and you need a car, stop by Boardwalk. We making getting your first car loan easy, painless, and quick. We help many people in your exact situation, so we know to get you on the road without any unnecessary delays.
Pick out your favorite new Vehicle, or contact us today to get started!